The Capability Development Grant (CDG) is a financial assistance programme that helps you build capabilities across 10 key business areas, ranging from raising service standards, adopting technology to staff training and overseas expansion.
CDG covers 10 capabilities including branding and marketing.
CDG also includes online marketing consultancy and implementation*, including search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing and content marketing.
What is funded?
CDG covers the following aspects of online marketing:
- Conducting market research
- Defining target market(s) and market positioning across key products and services
- Prioritising business and marketing objectives
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Establishing an implementation roadmap to achieve marketing objectives
How much is funded?
CDG covers up to 70% of the project, up to an amount of $30,000.
Who is eligible for funding?
All local SMEs can apply for ICV if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Have group annual turnover of not more than $100 million OR group employment size of not more than 200 employees
How to Apply?
1) You may talk to a SME Centre Advisor or to us to get a sensing of the project eligibility.
2) Prepare the following documents:
- Company ACRA
- Financial Statements
- Preparation of CDG questions
- Proposal of online marketing plan
3) Submit it online:
To find out more on how you implement your online marketing roadmap, please contact us at +65 6844 3935 or drop us an email at email@example.com